9:00am - 12:00pm
A free virtual workshop by The Center for Implementation.
Registration is now open until Sept. 21.
Practical Guidance for Embodying Equity in Implementation (offered by The Centre for Implementation)
Practical Guidance for Embodying Equity in Implementation includes:
- A 2-hour live virtual workshop on Tuesday, September 21, 2021 (12:00 PM - 2:00 PM ET), led by TCI's senior staff, Sobia Khan and Dr. Julia Moore (recorded in case you are not able to attend live)
- A description of key pathways in implementation and invaluable guiding questions to help you better understand equity at each point
- Practical guidance on how to effectively incorporate equity theories, models, frameworks, and approaches while you are implementing
- A workbook that's yours to keep containing the key concepts and connections made in the workshop by the TCI team
- Key considerations to help you develop a deeper understanding of how to truly make equity part of your implementation work (and not an add-on)