Online Dissemination and Implementation Research Training (offered by TIDIRC)
Training Institute for Dissemination and Implementation Research in Cancer (TIDIRC) OpenAccess provides the online training materials used in the TIDIRC Facilitated course open to the public. The free, online materials from provide an overview to dissemination and implementation (D&I) research. Each module serves as an introduction to fundamental terms, concepts, and principles of D&I with examples of their application.
The course includes six modules:
- Module 1: Introduction to Dissemination & Implementation Science
- Module 2: Fidelity & Adaptation of Interventions in Implementation Science
- Module 3: Implementation Science Models, Theories, & Frameworks
- Module 4: Implementation Science Measures
- Module 5: Study Designs in Implementation Science
- Module 6: Implementation Strategies
Although a number of examples used within the course are cancer-related, the course is intended to be relevant to all areas of D&I research.