Dates: Open year-round
Location: Online and self-paced
Implementation science looks at how to move ideas and innovations into action. It can help you break down the process of explaining and enacting change into steps that are evidence-based and focused on ensuring you achieve the desired outcome. Anyone who has tried to implement change in an organization – or even in their personal lives – knows that change is really hard.
Our mission at The Center for Implementation (TCI) is to accelerate the application of implementation science to improve outcomes. Inspiring Change 2.0 is a free, self-directed mini-course that shows you how implementation science can enhance how you inspire and support change.
Inspiring Change 2.0 is for you if:
- You're curious to learn how implementation science can improve outcomes
- You're new to implementation science and are looking for an easy-to-follow overview
- You want to better understand how to successfully create change in your workplace or community
- You are a professional who wants to add implementation science techniques to your skill set
- You have a solid background in implementation science and could benefit from a refresher of the "basics"
- You want to get a sense of how we deliver training before taking one of our comprehensive online courses or attending a TCI event
Inspiring Change 2.0 course overview:
- What is Implementation Science?
- Theories, Models, and Frameworks
- What Are You Implementing?
- Roles in the System
- Sustainability, Spread, and Scale
- Inspiring Change: What Will You Do Differently?
Inspiring Change 2.0 also includes a downloadable guide of the key points that we cover in the modules. Plus, you'll receive a certificate of completion upon your successful completion of the mini-course.