Enrollment open till April 5, 2022
We offer discounts for past participants of TCI’s signature courses (DFI, CTNP, or EC), groups of 3+ employees from the same organization, full-time students, individuals in low- and middle-income countries, and members of the Implementing Change Community. Email us for more info
In an effort to support capacity building in applying implementation science in low- and middle-income countries (LMICs), we are offering 15 spots for eligible professionals to enroll in Implementation, Spread, and Scale for free. To be entered into the draw for 1 of the 15 free spots, interested participants must complete this form and meet the eligibility requirements. Applications are due April 5, 2022.
Through this self-paced online course, our team will guide you through the process of implementing, spreading, and scaling initiatives using best practices and approaches in implementation science — on your own schedule.
Implementation, Spread, and Scale is for you if...
- You are planning for the implementation of an initiative and need guidance on how best to move forward
- You are preparing to spread and scale an initiative but want to learn how evidence-based approaches can set you up for success
- You crave clarity around the key roles in the implementation system
- You want to better understand how to achieve more effective team and inter-organizational function
- You want to strengthen how you assess readiness, organizational fit, and the implementation context
- You're looking for tips on how to effectively plan for adaptations and sustainability (and when)
- You want to learn how to evaluate implementation quality, fidelity, and outcomes using new methods
- You want to able to think about implementation from a systems perspective
- 8 modules with 5+ hours of informative video content led by your instructors, Drs. Julia Moore and Sobia Khan
- Interactive activities to help test your knowledge
- Assignments that enable you to apply the instructional content to your own work
- 2 extensive PDF workbooks that contain all course concepts, activities, and assignments
- Readings and resources recommended by our expert team
- Direct communication with our course facilitators to answer your questions
- Networking opportunities with other course participants
- 4 live group Q&A sessions with our course facilitators (held virtually) to have your questions answered in real time
- Certificate in the Foundations of Implementation, Spread, and Scale upon your successful completion of the course and assignments.
You’ll be able to refer back to the course materials as often as you'd like until Mar. 1, 2023.
Several organizations and projects take Implementation, Spread, and Scale as a team, enrolling multiple members who can work through the content together to directly apply their learnings to their work. We highly recommend this collaborative approach!