This 2-hour self-paced course will provide an introduction to implementation research with application to public health interventions. It addresses topics and questions such as:
- What is implementation research?
- What questions should be asked when conducting implementation research?
- How to integrate equity considerations, research methods and theories into implementation research designs.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to better:
- Understand the concepts underlying implementation research.
- Choose the appropriate strategies when designing and conducting implementation research.
- Evaluate the processes and outcomes of new or adapted interventions.
A certificate of completion will be granted upon completion of the course.